Saturday 22 November 2014

HI...This Is Me Terese. Welcome to Naija Blog


Photo Credit: Oluchi.



Hello everyone. My name is Terese. I'm  in my early 20s  and a south-south Nigeria lady*_*, a graduate of communication and a blog lover!

It so happens that my name favourite colour is green..so viola! . I have a website for my blog collection since I have about 5 blogs but I have decided to settle for this blog as it will be a collection of different blog readers (e.g BN, LIB, SDK, TILB,LLB,MPN,AS, GB,etc).

We will basically pick up hilarious comments from readers in the different blogs, including educational, entertaining readers etc and give awards to the best blog commentators in different blogs.lol..

Hope we will have fun as we journey in this together. I hope to give you the best so make sure you visit everyday.

Bless YOU!

Terese

3 comments:

  1. hello terese, looking forward to the hilarious comments award. sounds like fun. your blog looks nice. i blog at Liflblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear. Just checked out yours too! Lovely! I hope we grow our blogs well*_*

      Delete

Comments defines YOU;)