Saturday 22 November 2014

Readers Comments on I Got Two Girlfriends Pregnant But I Am Marrying Another Woman- Oritsefemi

If you have heard the song double wahala then you should know Oritsefemi :). He said he will be getting married to his fiancee and not to the two women who have had  kids for him. 

Trust blog readers of  LLB

So these are the comments I have picked out, I try not to pick anonymous writers but if their comments are too cray...lol- Z, I will have to put them here and write the time they commented on the blogs.

See the reaction below...



>becky james said... Actor! Clap for urself
 
 >Anonymous said (22 November, 2014 07:04)
Who slept with this boy with no condom?? 

Clap for yourself. You have done well

Shameless statement

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments defines YOU;)